Dr. Michael Schwartz is a gifted facial plastic surgeon and ENT Specialist who is certified by both the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and American Board of Otolaryngology, which are recognized by the licensing boards of all 50 states.
He is also a fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, and the American College of Surgeons.
Dr. Michael Schwartz is also a Diplomat of the American Board of Otolaryngology, MD from Baylor College of Medicine, where he completed his General Surgery Residency at Beth Israel Medical Center, New York and ENT Residency at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, Columbia University.
During Dr. Schwartz education and training he received direct instructions from some of the foremost surgeons of the twentieth century including Dr. John Conley and Dr. Michael DeBakey.
Over 30 years of experience and a extensive training.
Dr. Michael Schwartz has over 30 years experience as a surgeon and is extensively trained in the latest advancements in facial plastic surgery. He maintains a high level of surgical activity to maintain and enhance his expertise and passion, caring for thousands of patients since 1986.
As a well respected member of the medical community he is sought after for his skilled hand but also for his personal care and the compassion his patients seek and deserve.
Dr. Schwartz takes pride in customizing current techniques to each patient, not making each patient fit a technique or a product. As a physician specializing and limiting himself to the beauty of the face his work will be seen by you and the world every day. He wants you to feel great about your new nose or rejuvenated face every time you look in the mirror!
- Active staff member with Good Samaritan Medical Center, West Palm Beach, Florida
- Active staff member with St. Mary’s Hospital, West Palm Beach, Florida
- Active staff member with North Point Surgery & Laser Center, West Palm Beach, Florida
- Active staff member with JFK Medical Center, Atlantis, Florida
- Diplomat American Board of Otolaryngology – 1986
- Diplomat American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery – 2006
- Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery/Facial Plastic
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center
- College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Columbia University, NYC
Beth Israel Medical Center
10 Nathan Perlman Place, New York, NY 10020
Doctor of Medicine
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, Texas 77030
- BS Biology. State University of NY Albany. Albany, NY 12065 (1972-1976)
- Texas – 08/81
- New York – 08/84
- New Jersey – 07/86
- Florida – 12/88
- Continuous private practice in West Palm Beach, Florida since January 1989
- Private practice Head and Neck Surgical Associates, Englewood, New Jersey, 1986-1988
Professional Society Membership
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Fellow American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow American Rhinologic Society
- Florida Society of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Florida Society of Otolaryngology
- LAUP, a new office space technique for treatment of snoring, May 6, 1994, Good Samaritan Medical Center, Michael L. Schwartz, M.D., Course Director.
- Over 2,000 hours of CME Courses attended since 1990. Certification and course titles available upon request.
- “Treatment of Sleep Apnea” presented at Gold Coast Conference on Internal Medicine February of 2001, Good Samaritan Medical Center, West Palm Beach, Florida
- “Sarcoidosis of the Maxillary Sinus” presented at the Section of Otolaryngology, New York Academy of Medicine Fall, 1984
- “Non-neoplastic Supraglottic Stenosis of Adult Onset” presented at XIII World Congress of Otorhinolaryngology June, 1985 in Miami Beach, Florida
- “Choanal Atresia” presented at Eastern Section of the Triological Society, Philadelphia, PA January, 1986
- “Metastatic Disease to the Mandible” presented at Eastern Section of the Triological Society, Boston, MA January 1987
Medical Staff Positions
- President and founding partner, North Point Surgery & Laser Center 2000-2004
- Director Division of Otolaryngology St. Mary’s Hospital, West Palm Beach, FL 1996-2000
- Chairman Credentials Committee St. Mary’s Hospital, West Palm Beach, FL 1994-1996
Department of Otolaryngology (7/85-6/86)
Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center
New York, NY 10032
Department of Otolaryngology (07/85-07/86)
St. Luke’s – Roosevelt Hospital Center
428 West 59th Street
New York, NY 10019
Clinical Fellow and Chief Resident
College of Physicians and Surgeons in Otolaryngology of Columbia University (1983-1985)
622 West 168th Street
New York, NY 10032
- Levine, Truitt, Schwartz & Atkins, “In-Office Stand-Alone Balloon Dilation of Maxillary Sinus Ostia and Ethmoid Infundibula in Adults With Chronic or Recurrent Acute Rhinosinusitis: A Prospective, Multi-institutional Study With 1-Year Follow-Up” Annals of Otology, Rhinology & Laryngology 122(11):665-671, 2013
- Schwartz, Drury & Cho, “Renal Cell Carcinoma Metastatic to the Nasal Cavity presenting as Epistaxis” Poster presentation AAOHNS Fall Meeting 1984, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Schwartz 7 Cho “Non-neoplastic Supraglottic Stenosis of Adult Onset” Proceedings of the XIII World Congress of Otorhinolaryngology, Miami, Florida, June, 1985
- Schwartz & Blitzer, “Sarcoidosis of the Maxillary Sinus” Poster presentation AAOHNS Fall Meeting, 1985, Atlanta, Georgia
- Schwartz & Savetsky, “Choanal Atresia: Clinical Approach Surgical Management and Long Term Follow-up” Laryngoscope, 96:1335-1339, 1986
- Oppenheim, Blitzer & Schwartz, “Posttraumatic Anterior Pharyngeal Diverticulum” Poster presentation AAOHNS Fall Meeting 1986, San Antonio, Texas
- Schwartz, Baredes & Mignogna, “Metastatic Lesions to the Mandible” Laryngoscope 98:270-273, 1983