Botox®, Restylane®, Juvederm™, Radiesse® and now offering Selphyl!
Injectable fillers are substances that can be injected beneath the skin to fill in facial hollows, folds, and wrinkles. There are a variety of fillers available including Botox®, Restylane®, Juvederm™, Radiesse®. Most fillers offer temporary results and will require repeat treatment in order to maintain the effect. Good candidates for injectable fillers include men and women who are looking to correct a loss of volume or improve facial lines or wrinkles.
Both Restylane® and Juvederm™ are made of hyaluronic acid. Restylane® can smooth wrinkles, shape facial contours, and sculpt the lips. Juvederm™ can fill in deep facial folds, lines and wrinkles, contour facial features like the chin and cheeks, and restore fullness to the lips.
Radiesse® is made of calcium hydro-xylapatite and can be used to treat wrinkles, creases, and scars. Made of polylactic acid (PLLA), may be used to fill in sunken cheeks, hollow eyes, indentations, folds, and other sunken areas of the face.
Call today to schedule your consultation
Dr. Schwartz performs injectable filler procedures in his office using local anesthesia. The process is quick, lasting just fifteen minutes. A small needle is used, and the filler is injected beneath the skin of the treatment area. There is virtually no recovery or downtime associated with injectables. Some patients may experience mild bruising, swelling, or redness at the injection site, but these side effects typically fade within one to two days. Work and other normal activities can typically be resumed right after treatment.
- 5 Questions People Often Ask Before Getting Fillers for the First Time
- Your Cheat Sheet to Dermal Fillers for 2019
- The Holidays Are a Great Time to Start Thinking About Plastic Surgery
- Breaking Down Your Rhinoplasty Options
- What are Jowls and What Can You do About Them?
I have known Dr Schwartz for over 20 years. He performed surgery on my now 89 year old father about 15 years ago and my Dad is still a loyal patient of his. Our family has always been in good hands when provided medical care by him and by his staff.
Injectable Fillers FAQ
Injectable fillers are substances that are injected beneath the skin to fill in hollows, folds, and wrinkles of the face. Restylane®, Juvederm™, Radiesse®, are just a few of the many fillers available.
Men and women seeking an improvement in facial lines or wrinkles or looking to correct a loss of volume may be good candidates for an injectable filler procedure.
Restylane® is an injectable filler made of hyaluronic acid which can smooth wrinkles, shape facial contours, and sculpt the lips.
Juvederm™ is an injectable filler made of hyaluronic acid which can fill in deep facial folds, lines and wrinkles, restore fullness to the lips, and contour facial features like the cheeks and chin.
Why choose Dr. Schwartz?
- Dr. Michael Schwartz is certified by both the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and American Board of Otolaryngology.
- MD from Baylor College of Medicine, where he completed his General Surgery Residency at Beth Israel Medical Center and ENT Residency at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center.
- He is also a fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, and the American College of Surgeons.
- Dr. Schwartz is an active staff member with Good Samaritan Medical Center, West Palm Beach, Florida.
- He has over 30 years of experience as a surgeon and is extensively trained in the latest advancements in facial plastic surgery.