What is Juvederm?
Juvederm is a procedure that involves injecting a gel into the skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. This procedure has been approved to treat moderate to severe wrinkles.
What is the procedure process for Juvederm?
The first thing that a doctor does is apply topical anesthetic cream to the area that is to be treated. After that, he injects small amounts of the juvederm gel into the skin. This procedure is relatively simple and can usually be completed in less than 45 minutes.
Who is the ideal candidate for Juvederm?
The ideal candidate for Juvederm is someone who is between the ages of 18 and 65. Candidates should also be in excellent health. Because the results of juvederm are only temporary, interested candidates should also have realistic expectations about the way that they want to look.
What are the benefits of Juvederm?
The main benefit that can be reaped from Juvederm is improved appearance. Even though wrinkles are a natural part of getting older, they can also make a person feel very self-conscious. If a person has fewer wrinkles, he will probably feel better about himself.
Call today to schedule your consultation
Cost of Juvederm?
There are a number of factors that cause the cost of Juvederm to vary. To know what the procedure will be for you contact Dr. Schwartz’s office for a consultation.
Itching, redness, swelling and redness are some of the most commonly reported side effects. Those side effects are mild and usually subside on their own. Difficulty breathing and allergic reactions have also been reported, but those side effects are extremely rare. It is important to note that the risks of adverse reactions are minimal if one gets this procedure done by a qualified professional.
Juvederm results vary by patient. Typically a person will have to get periodic injections in order to maintain the results.
Most people can return to their normal activities within 24 hours of this procedure. However, it is important to note that the actual healing time can vary from person to person. People should not engage in vigorous activity until the discomfort and swelling has subsided.
My heart will always be full of gratitude to you...
Why choose Dr. Schwartz?
- Dr. Michael Schwartz is certified by both the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and American Board of Otolaryngology.
- MD from Baylor College of Medicine, where he completed his General Surgery Residency at Beth Israel Medical Center and ENT Residency at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center.
- He is also a fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, and the American College of Surgeons.
- Dr. Schwartz is an active staff member with Good Samaritan Medical Center, West Palm Beach, Florida.
- He has over 30 years of experience as a surgeon and is extensively trained in the latest advancements in facial plastic surgery.