What is Juvederm Voluma XC?
Juvederm Voluma XC is the first and only FDA-approved filler to instantly add volume to the cheek area in people over the age of 21. It works instantly to add volume and subtly lift the cheek area, helping to restore contour and a more youthful profile by temporarily reversing this signs of aging. Juvederm Voluma XC contains a modified hyaluronic acis (HA), derived from a naturally occurring complex sugar.
What is the procedure process for Juvederm Voluma XC?
The first step is to apply a topical anesthetic cream to the area that is to be treated. After that, Juvederm Voluma XC is injected under the skin with a small needle. To reduce pain during the procedure, Juvederm Voluma XC contains a numbing agent called lidocaine. This treatment is relatively simple and can usually be completed in less than 45 minutes.
Who is the ideal candidate for Juvederm Voluma XC?
The ideal candidate for Juvederm Voluma XC is someone between the ages of 35 and 65. People who are interested in receiving this treatment should not have any major medical problems.
What are the benefits of Juvederm Voluma XC?
The main benefit that comes along with getting Juvederm Voluma XC is a more youthful profile and look.
Cost of Juvederm Voluma XC?
The cost of the treatment ranges between $800-$1,600, depending on the amount of filler you need in order to achieve the best possible results.
Call today to schedule your consultation
Juvederm Voluma XC FAQ
The more youthful profile you can achieve from Juvederm Voluma XC is clinically proven to last up to 2 years with optimal treatment. The results may vary.
Side effects are moderate and generally last 2 to 4 weeks. The most common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/ bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration and itching.
After 24 hours, you should be able to resume your normal activities. However, it is important to note that the actual healing time varies from patient to patient. You should not engage in vigorous activities until the discomfort has subsided.
I found him via the internet and word of mouth from people on the Island of Palm Beach. Excellent
Why choose Dr. Schwartz?
- Dr. Michael Schwartz is certified by both the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and American Board of Otolaryngology.
- MD from Baylor College of Medicine, where he completed his General Surgery Residency at Beth Israel Medical Center and ENT Residency at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center.
- He is also a fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, and the American College of Surgeons.
- Dr. Schwartz is an active staff member with Good Samaritan Medical Center, West Palm Beach, Florida.
- He has over 30 years of experience as a surgeon and is extensively trained in the latest advancements in facial plastic surgery.