Sculptra Aesthetic is a facial injectable that works gradually in a series of treatments — on average, three injection sessions over a few months – for a subtle, more youthful looking appearance.
Goes to the source of facial aging
Sculptra Aesthetic targets the underlying causes of the signs of facial aging. It can give you noticeable results that emerge subtly and can last for more than 2 years*. It begins to work within the deep dermis, where your skin’s structure is reinforced as Sculptra Aesthetic helps to replace lost collagen. This reinforced collagen structure provides a foundation that gradually restores the look of fullness of your shallow to deep facial wrinkles and folds that have depleted over time. The result? Sculptra Aesthetic is different because it gradually and subtly corrects these facial wrinkles and folds. This can provide a refined, more youthful looking appearance that can last for more than 2 years*.
Collagen is a key structural component that keeps skin youthful looking and smooth. As you age, your body’s collagen production decreases, and you may begin to see wrinkles. Sculptra Aesthetic works to replace lost collagen in a series of treatments administered by Dr. Schwartz. On average, three injection sessions are needed over a period of a few months*. The number of injection sessions and the number of injections per session vary from person to person.
Why choose Dr. Schwartz?
- Dr. Michael Schwartz is certified by both the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and American Board of Otolaryngology.
- MD from Baylor College of Medicine, where he completed his General Surgery Residency at Beth Israel Medical Center and ENT Residency at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center.
- He is also a fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, and the American College of Surgeons.
- Dr. Schwartz is an active staff member with Good Samaritan Medical Center, West Palm Beach, Florida.
- He has over 30 years of experience as a surgeon and is extensively trained in the latest advancements in facial plastic surgery.
Dear Dinomite Dr.….."thanks for the masterpiece".