The deep plane face and neck lift is a plastic surgery procedure which can completely rejuvenate the mid face, lower face, and the neck. By correcting sagging facial skin, jowls, and loose neck skin, the result is a more refreshed and youthful appearance. Good candidates for a deep plane face and neck lift include healthy men and women who are looking to improve significant face and neck sagging with redundant skin, fat, and muscle.
Neck Lift Before & After Photos
* All patients are unique and individual results may vary.
Dr. Schwartz performs the deep plane face and neck lift at an outpatient surgical center using IV sedation or general anesthesia. The surgery takes about four hours to complete. The incision is made within the hairline and all layers of the face and neck are then lifted and repositioned.
Recovery after the deep plane face and neck lift takes about one week. Patients may experience some minor discomfort which can be treated with medication. Bruising and swelling may also occur. The stitches are removed in about one week. Most patients can return to work within two weeks, though more strenuous activities should be postponed for about three weeks.
- What is a Neck Lift?
- The Holidays Are a Great Time to Start Thinking About Plastic Surgery
- What are Jowls and What Can You do About Them?
- How to Choose the Right Facial Rejuvenation Procedure
- What to Do About a Double Chin: Kybella
Neck Lift FAQ
The deep plane face and neck lift is a plastic surgery procedure which can correct sagging facial skin, jowls, and loose neck skin. The procedure can dramatically rejuvenate the mid face, lower face, and the neck, providing a more youthful and refreshed appearance.
The deep plane face and neck lift does not address the forehead or brow position or the appearance of the eyelids. These are better treated with other procedures such as a brow lift or blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery).
Healthy men and women who are seeking an improvement in sagging face and neck skin along with redundant fat and muscle may be good candidates for a deep plane face and neck lift.
During the consultation with Dr. Schwartz you will discuss what it is that you dislike about your face and neck and what you hope to achieve through surgery. Your face, neck, and skin will be examined, a thorough medical history taken, and your options discussed. All details of the deep plane face and neck lift procedure will be explained and any questions or concerns that you may have will be addressed.
Dr. Schwartz is awesome.
Why choose Dr. Schwartz?
- Dr. Michael Schwartz is certified by both the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and American Board of Otolaryngology.
- MD from Baylor College of Medicine, where he completed his General Surgery Residency at Beth Israel Medical Center and ENT Residency at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center.
- He is also a fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, and the American College of Surgeons.
- Dr. Schwartz is an active staff member with Good Samaritan Medical Center, West Palm Beach, Florida.
- He has over 30 years of experience as a surgeon and is extensively trained in the latest advancements in facial plastic surgery.
Learn more about deep plane Necklift procedures.